Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15 - Email

    I am freaking out, for real! I don't think you can understand how nervous I am. Every time I see an airplane I get so much anxiety and just look away. Not good because we live right by an airport... 
Don't get me wrong, I am really excited to see you and everyone, it makes me really happy how close it is to see my family and friends again. 
   It was really cool because we went to a home of a less active/ active family yesterday. Right after we shared our testimonies about Christ and we were finishing the lesson, the husband(active) of the less-active lady turns to us and says "It is really amazing that you came and shared exactly what we needed at the exact time we needed it. This shows me that you truly have the spirit with you." This family has gone through a lot lately and they are really pushing through the best they can.
  This month I have been fasting and praying for it to be the most spiritual month I have ever had. A few days ago, I received some amazing personal revelation that has changed a lot of the way I view the decisions I am making. The future is kind of a scary thing to think about because it is unknown, but I am excited and I need not fear if I have the Lord with me. 
   We have a baptism this next Friday for Pablo, he is 15 years old, and of a part member family. Also, this Saturday Elder D. Todd Christofferson is coming to our mission along with some other general authorities. I have truly been so blessed, I can not believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment