Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I went to Sunshine Valley the first day I got to Arizona to street contact people. It is a really nice trailer complex. It is really cool because it is in our ward now. 

A little boy in a trailer park, his name is Jonathan. He is a grandson to a member. He is a wild one.

Trailer parks... MY AREA :)

My favorite food, Estrella's mom is the best cook!! Hermana Cuevas. These are like chicken taquitos but they are called flautas. It has mexican sour cream, lettuce, mexican cheese, and some green salsa. Seriously the BEST!!

Last p-day we went to the cutest little strip mall in downtown Chandler. It was the funnest p-day I have ever had! We just window shopped don't worry! I didn't buy anything, even though I really wanted to!

These are called paletas, they are mexican popsicles. They are delicious. I got one that is like the Abuelita(hot chocolate) that I sent home and my companion got a banana froster one.

No comments:

Post a Comment