Monday, June 30, 2014

Email - June 30

  Transfer news....I am staying here with Hermana Savage again!! Woot woot! I am super happy because Hermana Savage is the coolest! I love her so much and I love this area, I knew I was going to stay! There actually isn't very many changes with our zone this transfer, but we will see at transfers on Wednesday!
   So, this week we decided to drop (stop teaching) Fabiola. The one that talks a lot and doesn't have teeth. We had a lesson with her and invited her to keep learning, reading, praying, going to church. But we can not keep coming back unless she starts to change. It was hard to get in words with her talking so much, and we don't know how much she truly took into her brain, but we said bye to her and stuff. This Sunday (yesterday) we didn't know if any of our investigators would come to church, we hoped that the other Fabiola that is pregnant would come. But all of a sudden Fabiola (no teeth, talks a lot) comes into church and we are just like "WHAT..." haha it was kind of crazy because we just dropped her. But.. her 3 kids were with her and they are seriously crazy! They just have not been raised with much love or anything, it is really sad. But they were spitting and kung-fu fighting in the chapel. It was so bad. Like jumping over the benches ya... just imagine. Luckily, the chapel wasn't very full because everyone is on vacations in Mexico or watching the World Cup. Our ward mission leader doesn't even come to all of church because of the World Cup. And you would think that now that Mexico is out that they wouldn't care as much, but they just love futbol! It is crazy, haha.
     On Wednesday we went to the Mesa Temple with our zone, it was really awesome! I love the peace at the temple. Arizona will always have a special place in my heart. But, at the Temple I got really dizzy in the session, I felt like I was going to pass out. It went away after a little bit. The day went on and then around 3:00 pm, I got really dizzy again and nauseated. We went home and I took a nap. The next few days I was just so dizzy, I drank 112 ounces of water on Friday and I felt better on Saturday. So it was good, I guess. I think because I have been blessed with health this whole time, now everything is hitting me. I have had a sore throat and a sty in my eye recently as well. What the... haha but all is well.

   We had MLC on Thursday, it was cool! I love Sister Toone, she is so amazing and loving. We are planning the best zone meeting ever that will change the lives of our missionaries in Gilbert. It is tomorrow, and it will be amazing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment