Monday, April 1, 2013

March 30 - Letter

Como es stas?

Seriously this day was beyond crazy!! I definitely felt like, "what am I getting myself into!" But you know, I am happy to be here! First thing I did was go check in, get the essentials, and then someone showed me to my room. I dropped off all my luggage, went and got my books, and then went into a classroom. The teacher was speaking in Spanish! It was crazy because I had no idea what I was suppose to be doing! We had more classes and then the MTC Presidency spoke to us. It was really nice.
My companion is from Eugene, Oregon. Her name is Hermana(Sister) Funke. She is already very homesick. I'm not homesick at all, so that's good. Elder Ballard is coming to talk to us on Easter! Way Cool! I had to talk today, in class, in front of a ton of people (in English luckily), but way scary! I passed though, so don't worry. I've seen Mitchell Daw, Sara Clark, Jaron Dixon, Mackay Dunn, Jake (something), Abby Bell, Mark Kunz, and Brea Linton.
P.S. I need to send so much stuff home!

Spiritual
Minded
Is
Life
Eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment