Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 17 - Letter

I am still struggling with the language, but I am feeling so much better after receiving a priesthood blessing. I try to stay positive with my thoughts and try to pick out the good things I  do, instead of the bad. I try to look at how far I have come from the beginning and try to see the bigger picture. I try my best everyday with a purpose in mind and having faith that God will make up for the rest.
Some big news...me, Hermana Hansen, is now the new Sister Training Leader! So pretty much I am the Sister Zone Leader. There are two Zone Leaders (Elders) and then there is me (Sister Training Leader). The calling is over my whole branch! The new Zone Leaders are from my district, also. They are Elder Varner and Elder Stanford.

No comments:

Post a Comment