Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Email - January 13

First of all thank you for your encouragement and prayers for me. This week was a lot better but still a little ya know. Soooo.... TRANSFER NEWS...
I am leaving... nope scratch that I am definitely staying hahahaha again... What the! Apparently the Lord has something/someone I need to help here still. I love it here. I would just really love to experience something different as well. I am still a sister training leader and I am being sent a companion, I don't know who it is until Wednesday. Today my companion left, this morning. She will be flying home tomorrow and she left so much stuff in our trailer... now I have to clean it out again! I think I am just going to live here the rest of my life :) Our next transfers are February 26th. I am excited for this next transfer but we need to find new investigators because all of our investigators are now recent converts. 
   This Friday we had 5 baptisms!!! Cathy Gray, Madyson and Lucas Gray were baptized. I love their family so much!! We have been teaching them forever!! I started teaching them with Sister Pinnock. So that was a blessing to finally see this baptism. We had Brandon May (16) get baptized. He is a friend of the Gray's and Cathy's boyfriend (Mark, who is a member). Brandon's family will hopefully be following after his example soon. Also Kenny Wright was baptized. His wife is a member. The sisters in Yuma taught him and prepared him and then his family moved to the Foothills so we got to finish teaching him and help him be baptized. It was really great!! Miracles happen!! It is amazing to see families come together in this amazing journey and eventually enter into the temple. 
   So yesterday the song "Now that we're Men" popped into my head during Sunday school, I thought it was funny. Ya know from Spongebob movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment