Monday, May 13, 2013

Phone Call - Mother's Day

   I am in Yuma, Arizona. I am right by the borders of California and Mexico. It is only 2 1/2 hours to San Diego. It is already very hot here. Today it was 104 degrees! My companion is from Mexico City, Mexico. Spanish is her native language, so she helps me with learning it. We have a car and drive it during the hottest part of the day or if we have a long way to go. The rest of the time, we ride our bikes. We can only drive 50 miles a day, which isn't a lot because our area is so spread out. In July, the Church is making two more missions in Arizona, they will be splitting the Tempe Mission. It will all depend where I am serving at the time of the split, to which mission I will be in. We are living in a trailer. It has only been occupied by Elders, so it is very messy! It needs some good scrubbing! I love the Ward here. Has everyone been doing there daily scripture study??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment