Monday, June 17, 2013

June 5 - Letter

   Remember how I thought it was going to be hard to go to sleep at 10:30 pm and wake up at 6:30 am? Well, it is the easiest thing on the mission, so far!
   On P-day we cleansed the entire house, took forever! So our trailer is finally nice, clean, and peaceful. Remember in the MTC when I said, "Oh, I love elders, they are so great!" Well, I definitely take that back after cleaning a trailer that has only had elders in it for years! Nast!!! There were socks everywhere, a box for a remote controlled car, nerf bullets, just tons of junk! This lady in the Mesa Del Sol Ward offered to come and help. She is so nice. She was a huge help and we couldn't have done it without her!
   It is HOT here! And everyone says it just gets worse! Oh, boy! Which makes our job hard to find people outside. Even when the sun goes down and we are walking, I am sweating. We have an orange tree in our back yard. It is really yummy! And a pomegranate tree, but those aren't ripe yet.
   Oh, this is so funny! It is also so awkward, when we knock on a door and a guy answers without a shirt on. Let me tell you, sometimes I want to turn around and puke. But other times, my companion and I just freeze up and can't talk because it is so awkward! Haha We always laugh about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment